Funerals & Cremation
A personal remembrance
Celebrating life is the cornerstone of healing.
Celebrating life is the cornerstone of healing.
We look forward to helping you decide how to honor the unique individual you've lost. Whether you chose burial or cremation, together we will create a service as unique as the life, lived.
Let us guide you
Losing a loved one is one is difficult. Let us help ease the burden with a service as unique as your loved one.
You Need Us
Why funerals are essential to healing.
Bringing family together.
Coming together with friends and family gives everyone the opportunity to share memories, express emotions, and find comforting support. Whether you choose burial or cremation, the need for acknowledgement of the loss with family and friends is ever present. Together we can create a unique meaningful ceremony to express the genuine individuality of your loved one.
A place for family & friends to gather.
When selecting burial, the ceremonies you design revolve around the casket being present. Traditions may be followed, with a viewing, and then a funeral service in the chapel. Or you could choose to have a more relaxed memorial service. We’re here to help you to arrive at the perfect way to gather together, prior to your loved one's interment.
Cremation doesn't limit their life celebration.
Cremation refers solely to the manner in which you or your loved one has chosen to deal with the physical remains. It doesn’t limit the ways you can honor your loved one's life. We heartily suggest that you have a funeral or memorial service, because your need for such a healing experience is not lessened by the decision to be cremated.
Traditional. Profound. Healing.
We can help you design a meaningful and healing committal service to take place at the graveside. These services can take place outdoors or even inside a mausoleum. We'll guide you through the process of personalizing both the service and the site in multiple ways.
What Families Are Saying
Thank you so much to Devin for helping me with arrangements for my babygirl's service i am very happy with how everything turned out, you made the stress on my shoulders alot less cant express my gratitude enough thank you from the bottom of my heart.Neida Dearmas Murti 5 stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I can't say enough about the experience we encountered at Sunset Lawn after our father had passed and this was just the natural healing and peaceful setting to the kind gentle words with a cup of coffee with love. Dylan, me and my sister appreciate everything thus far. Speaking with him made the process effortless. Much appreciated!S.D. 5 stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I go here to visit my sweet boys. Grounds are kept very clean and the property is tended to with care. I always feel peaceful when visiting.K.W. 5 stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Very wonderful place for my great grandparents that are buried there. Wonderful staff and they maintain everything there.J.B. 5 stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
My family and I felt very comfortable going through the arrangements of my fathers funeral. The staff were so caring and patient and they are taking great care of his final resting place. The turkeys were eating the grass seed so it has taken awhile for the grass to grow, but it is coming along. Thank you all so much. We miss daddy. ConnieConnie Woods (Wakefield) 5 stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Lisa, Thanks for being so kind and helpful during E's service. You were so gentle and understanding. i feel i have a friend in you. You bent over backwards making us all so comfortable. The visitation + burial were all so perfect. Thanks again- S.H, J,G & SS.H, J , G & S 5 stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The possibilities are endless.
We invite you to explore the many unique ways to celebrate and honor life. Whether you choose burial or cremation, having a service to honor life, and a permanent place to visit remains, are essential parts of the healing process.
Comfort in Tradition.
Together Is Better.
No Place Like Home.
How Would You Like To Be Honored?
A Sporting Celebration.
Keepsakes and Heirlooms.
The Game Goes On.
Take The Stage.
Into The Deep.
Reach for the Stars.
From Ordinary To Extraordinary, We Have You Covered.
Since every life is unique, we will work with you to plan a personalized tribute that truly honors and celebrates the life lived. Let our funeral professionals help you decide what services are right for you.
A funeral home and cemetery like no other.
Founded in 1938 in Sacramento, we began with a mission to celebrate life and serve families.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The funeral is a ceremony of proven worth and value for those who mourn. It provides an opportunity for the survivors and others who share in the loss to express their love, respect and grief. It permits facing openly and realistically the crisis that death may present. Through the funeral, the bereaved take that first step towards emotional adjustment to their loss.
- Absolutely, in fact, we recommend it. After all, the funeral is a celebration of life. Funeral directors are happy to discuss all options and ensure your funeral is tailored to your wishes. It may be personalized in many unique ways. Contact us at (469) 925-1436 to explore the possibilities.
- There are many reasons to view the deceased. It is part of many cultural and ethnic traditions, and many grief specialists believe that viewing aids the grief process, by helping the bereaved recognize the reality of death. Viewing is even encouraged for children, as long as it is their desire to do so, and the process is explained well.
- Yes! Holding services is an important element of the healing process, and choosing cremation doesn't limit the ways in which you can celebrate life. You can even still have a visitation/viewing with the body present if you chose cremation. These services are encouraged to help give family friends a sense of closure during the grief and healing process.
- We have our own crematory here onsite so your loved one remains in our care.
Get Your Free Planning Guide
Get started today by requesting your Free Planning Guide.
Thank you for requesting our Preplanning Guide.
An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.
Steps to Making Arrangements
We understand the gravity of loss, and we want you to know you aren't alone.